In Japan, with 3/4 of the people "fully vaccinated," they've now disconnected hand-dryers "to prevent the infection of COVID-19"
A photo taken yesterday is further evidence that "COVID" is, in fact, a mental illness, and "vaccination" evidently makes it worse
COVID-19 vaccination rate Japan 2022
Published by Statista Research Department, Jun 13, 2022
As of June 6, 2022, around 76 percent of the population in Japan received the second dose of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) vaccination. At the same time, approximately 60 percent of the population received a booster shot.
The distribution of COVID-19 vaccination in Japan has begun on February 17, 2021, mainly for health professionals. On April 12, 2021, the government started the vaccine administration for citizens aged 65 and older.
Since “vaccination” started in Japan, “COVID deaths” have been increasing steadily:
We know what happens to the presidents of countries that refuse the vaccine. Look at Tanzania and Haiti where the presidents died suddenly. We are dealing with organized crime. The fearful and blackmailed leaders have to comply with demands to roll out the shots even to babies now in the USA. Worldwide genocide is taking place. The people need to take justice into their own hands.
I am in Japan and this is true but it's not new. It among the many silly policies being implemented which probably most know are nonsense. Some other stupid measures in place:
- Hand sanitizers used all the time by many
- Masks worn by 99.9% of people outdoors (including 3 year olds)
- Mask etiquette signs in restaurants show you how to remove your mask between mouthfuls (thankfully ignored by most)
- Children forced to wear masks in kindergartens and schools
- people taking bullshit PCR tests as soon as they get a temperature over 37
- idiotic social distancing markings in all shops
- Acrylic screens on almost every restaurant table
Some are genuinely scared but no-one says anything that diverts from the false narrative that this is a deadly disease that could be a threat to everyone. There's especially an unpleasant social peer pressure to wear masks. I wonder the country will ever come out of it.