Quebec lawyer Susan Valerie Zimmerman (specializing in health law and policy); Ontario paramedic Jordan Gardiner; and 380 others coast to coast
One thing that blows me away is how many obits suggest donating to cancer research. Years ago, I did some research into who does cancer research. What I found was that 14 percent is done in hospitals, and the remaining 86 percent is done by pharmaceutical companies. Of course, pharma doesn't want to cure anything, especially not cancer. Nonetheless, so many of those that died of cancer ask us to donate to cancer research.
Donations to Heart groups, Cancer groups. Who havent said a word about this mass murder. Complicit